Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Modest facilities and services: Cheap Mumbai Hotels

Hotels in Mumbai fall in all categories and price brackets. From Cheap Mumbai Hotels to luxury hotels… every other class of hotel is available here. I last visited Mumbai during monsoon and had a bad, bad very bad time traveling around the city. And since I was lodging at one of the Cheap Mumbai Hotels the situation became all the more worse. With modest facilities and services, during such a muggy season… oh my God… I had a hard time… not that the city was bad or the accommodation I was putting up at was way too dilapidated but the season during which I hit the city was bad for traveling. But even though I had a difficult time in Mumbai the best part is that I did not have to spend too much in the city. Whether it was the lodging expense or traveling (considering the fact that I did not travel too much due to rain) I saved helluva lot of money.

1 comment:

Tour Travels said...

Interesting information shared here like it..
Jaisalmer Narayan Niwas Palace