Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hotels in Chennai fall in all price brackets

Hotels in Chennai stand for hospitality, exquisiteness, tranquility and comfortableness. I stayed in Chennai for two months and lodged at city hotels. Hotels in Chennai fall in all price brackets and range from indulging luxurious hotels to economical and budget hotels. Facilities, amenities and services vary from hotel to hotel. A low cost hotel might be easy on pocket but would lack some of the facilities that would make your extremely comfy. Besides staying at Hotels in Chennai you may even opt for lodges, inns, private apartments and bed- breakfast accommodation. While I was in Chennai I lodged at a mid range hotel. All spick and span the hotel had a lovely ambience and made me feel at home. Among the many places I visited I am so in awe of Mary's Church, Santhome Cathedral Basilica, Visvaroopa Baktha Anjaneyaar Temple, Pondy Bazaar and Thousand Lights Mosque among others. Believe me, Chennai is fun…

1 comment:

satyajit said...

Chennai is the capital of tamilnadu.also important business center of india.your blog about Chennai hotels
.sure helpfull for visitors.

Thanks