Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hotels in New Delhi are of international standard

Hotels in New Delhi have a class of their own. Offering the best of facilities and services to its lodgers, the city hotels make the best of one’s holiday. My last visit to India was absolutely fantastic. From touring around the city to exploring the places I have never been earlier to… I had a great time. Basically I did my graduation and then post graduation from the University of Delhi almost four years ago. Coming back to India and to Delhi was living my college days all over again. When I stayed as a student in Delhi I use to put up at college hostel which was great fun. This was my first ever stay at Hotels in New Delhi and I really enjoyed it. I was treated like an empress. With polite staff members and lovely ambience… hotels in New Delhi are of international standard. Trust me … you too will love it.

1 comment:

Tour Travels said...

Cool and interesting blog with nice stuff...
Hotel Lallgarh Palace Bikaner