Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lodging at Agra Hotels

Since my childhood I have heard and read a lot about the magnificent Monument of India- Taj Mahal. Many of my relatives have visited India and savored the prettiness of this architectural wonder. At long last I made my first trip to India and visited the Taj. I was really left completely gob smacked by its brilliance… such was the beauty of this monument that is also among the Seven Wonders of the World. All that while I was touring around Agra I lodged at the Agra Hotels. Centrally located and well equipped with all the necessary and important facilities and services Agra Hotels. Since the hotel in which I was putting up was located in the vicinity of the Taj it was no problem for me to make trips to this monument again and again. I was so enticed by its sheer beauty. Having bitten once I plan to visit India once more in the future.

1 comment:

Tour Travels said...

Interesting and nice blog with interesting stuff...
Hotel Lake Palace Udaipur
Thanks