Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Cheap Hotels in India are sought after by the tourists and locales alike

Although low on amenities and services, Cheap Hotels in India very much sought after by the tourists and locales alike. I am in love with this colorful and diversified country called India or better known as Incredible India. In the past five years I have made eight visits to the country. And each time that I visit India I put up at the Cheap Hotels in India. Not that I do not have the resources to lodge at a luxury hotel but the real India the cultural ethos of this bewitching land can be seen and felt only if you are willing to be modest and humble. India has taught me a lot. Today I am lowlier and more accepting. With so many cultures and people of diverse ethnicity living in peace with each other… there isn’t a better example of unity in diversity. The traditions, the social mores, the people, the places absolutely everything about India is exquisite.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kolkata is one of the most popular tourist and business destination in the eastern part of India. There are lots of good hotels in Kolkata . Online booking is available for most of these Kolkata hotels in various areas all throughout the city.